Thursday 31 May 2007

Yarn

I ordered yarn today. Mainly, I ordered yarn for some projects I'm going to make for my friend Stefanie, who also suggested I try to order from Angel Yarns. Which I did. Hopefully, the order will come soon, because I'm itching to get started on those things for Stefanie.

I ordered yarn, also, for the Icarus shawl, but more and more, I'm not sure I'll keep it if/when it's done. I'm not exactly a shawl person. I just want to test myself with a bigger, scarier project. So, if it gets done by Christmas (which I'm not sure it will, the pattern is scary!), someone might get a nice present.

Anyway, yarn. The confirmation mail said it will get dispatched within 2 working days, so the package probably won't be here until sometime next week.

Patience, patience. I have plenty of stuff in my stash, not to mention a couple of projects already on needles.

No comments: